SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Course Details
|Start Date||Class Timing (EST)||Duration||Mode of Training||Location|
|27-Feb||9am to 2pm, every Saturday||8 Weeks||Onsite||Mississauga|
- Who can do this course
- What does it covers
- After course completion
- Job Opportunities
- Certification Exam
- Course Content
Who can do this courseThis course is suitable for entry-level HR business users who intend to pursue an SAP Associate Certification in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central. This course is also suitable for new university and college graduates with no experience in SAP as long as they meet the functional requirement to attend this course.
What does it coversThis course covers the most critical skills necessary to perform the core configuration for a SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central project and become familiar with the resources and support available to configure additional features.
Through lectures and numerous exercises you will receive extensive practice working through many business transactions leading to increased confidence in being able to apply what you have learned, in your work environment.
After course completion, you will be able to:
- Describe how to set up the various Data Models in Employee Central.
- Describe the structure and function of generic objects.
- Describe how to update employee files.
- Describe how to create and set up workflows
- Define the rules for Employee Central.
- Troubleshoot event reasons and workflows
- Describe the processes for importing and exporting data.
- Describe the structure and function of foundation objects.
- Explain the steps for managing system security.
- Verify the technical setup of Employee Central and explain the processes for the implementation of languages.
Keywords: sap SuccessFactors training, sap s4hana SuccessFactors course, sap SuccessFactors course toronto, sap SuccessFactors course mississauga,sap SuccessFactors course, sap s4hana SuccessFactors training, sap SuccessFactors training toronto, sap SuccessFactors training mississauga,sap SuccessFactors training online,sap SuccessFactors certification,sap SuccessFactors end user,sap SuccessFactors consulting training,sap SuccessFactors user training,sap SuccessFactors onsite training,sap SuccessFactors instructor led training,sap SuccessFactors training gta,sap SuccessFactors jobs,sap SuccessFactors consultants,sap sf training, sap s4hana sf course, sap sf course toronto, sap sf course mississauga,sap sf course, sap s4hana sf training, sap sf training toronto, sap sf training mississauga,sap sf training online,sap sf certification,sap sf end user,sap sf consulting training,sap sf user training,sap sf onsite training,sap sf instructor led training,sap sf training gta,sap sf jobs,sap sf consultants,Sap s4 Hana online training,sap course training,online sap training and certification
Job Opportunities after completing the course
- SAP SuccessFactors Consultant (After passing the certification exam)
- Business Process Owner
- SAP SF Team Lead
- SAP SF Power User
- SAP SF End User
Certification Exam Details
This course will lead you towards the following certification
SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Q4/2018
- Associate Level
- 80 questions for the exam
- 3 Hours duration
- Passing Score is 71%
- Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors
- Basic Configurations
- Employee Files
- Using MDF to Manage Employee Files
- Additional Tools in Admin Center
- Language Packs and Intelligent Services
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Explain Employee Central as an HRIS, including features and functions from both an end-user and implementation viewpoint
- Prepare and configure an EC test environment including:
- Foundation Table creation, configuration and management
- HR Data configuration and management
- Manage user security using Role-Based Permissions (RBP)
- Implement Self-Service including Events/Event Reasons and Workflows
- Build Meta Data Framework (MDF) Objects in Employee Central and create configurable Rules using the Rules Engine
- Describe the types of Integrations and Systems that integrate with Employee Central
- Describe and setup Position Management, Time Off and Global Benefits